4 Person Standard Family Cabin
Accommodates: 4 (2 over occupancy)
Size: 1100 Sq Ft
Beds: 1 King Bed - 1 Queen Bed - (1 Queen hide.a.bed)
Baths: 1 Shower - 1 Clawfoot Tub
Nestled in the woods, the original tack and saddle shed on the property, has been remodeled into a beautiful log cabin. The entry into this cabin is from the screened porch which overlooks the private lawn area. Inside there is there is a full kitchen with everything you need to prepare large meals as well as a living area and plenty of cozy seating around a gas fireplace. A ladder heads up to a queen bed in the loft, and there is a full bathroom with a claw-foot tub and a window that opens up to a view of the forest. The large king suite, on the lower level, has its own master bath with a shower.
*this cabin is handicap accessible and allows for 2 additional guests.
*all bed, bath and kitchen linen's are provided. Outside you will have a charcoal BBQ, fire-ring, camp chairs and a picnic table.
TV & DVD Player
Shower & Towels
Coffee & Tea
Outdoor Fire Ring
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT
Check In 5:PM - Check Out 10:AM
Check In 3:PM - Check Out 12:PM
*We apologize for the change in our check-in and check-out times. We don't want to sacrifice the quality or cleanliness of your accommodations. Unfortunately, due to the shortage of workers we will require more time to clean units.
Daily: $300 - Weekly: $2100
Daily: $245 - Weekly: $1715
* does NOT include accommodation tax of 7%
* Over Occupancy: $20 per person/per night - maximum of 2 guests - 7% accommodation tax applies.
Minimum Nights: 3
Maximum Nights: 14
Minimum Nights: 1
Maximum Nights: 30
Vehicles Allotted: 2
* parking passes for additional vehicles and trailers may be purchased at the front office for an additional $30 per unit.
* 7% accommodation tax does NOT APPLY on 30+ day stays. Low season, long term stays available.
* Due to lodging availability, Tamaracks Resort no longer offers a 10% discount during our high season
* If you are looking for lodging in the high season for less than 3 nights please call the office at 406-677-2433